
this thing is terrible, at first when I tried it I thought that it might be working cause I felt a little cooler, then I tried a real fan and realized it made me feel colder than this piece of junk. the sponge does nothing, the air only comes out about 2 inches before the natural airflow of the room overpowers it and it eats batteries worse than my gamegear! just buy a fan, a much better decision.

Features
- Small fan cools air up to 30F. Runs on 4x batteries or USB power (adapter included). Adjustable analog speed control.
- 90 degree vertical airflow control. Flat bottom surfaces allows easy transformation from a hand held fan to a desk fan.
- This mini fan produces a 15 knots sensational breeze *measured at outlet vent.
- Simply add water to activate patent-pending cooling feature.
No comments:
Post a Comment