
Most Astonishing, Effective Gadget Ever!!
I purchased a Cool on the Go for my daughter's stroller and magically found my daughter asleep in 95 degree weather :) So, now I honestly take with me everywhere... while I run, on my desk at work, outside, at sports game and I even gave one to my aunt when her car A/C went down. A truly Never-leave-home without piece of heaven!!!!!!
I purchased a Cool on the Go for my daughter's stroller and magically found my daughter asleep in 95 degree weather :) So, now I honestly take with me everywhere... while I run, on my desk at work, outside, at sports game and I even gave one to my aunt when her car A/C went down. A truly Never-leave-home without piece of heaven!!!!!!
Product Description
Cool on the Go is your own personal portable cooling device that provides you with a continuous stream of cool air that's perfect whether you're at home, office or on the go. Cool on the Go is versatile, hands free and runs on batteries, or USB (included), for powering versatility.

Features
- Versatile Hands Free
- Battery Operated /USB
- Compact/Lightweight
- Lanyard, Armband and USB Cable included
- Powerful Airflow/Long Battery Life
No comments:
Post a Comment